UPDATE- 1 MARCH 2018. ALL FOLLOW AUSTRALIA GROUP STAGE TOURS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
Our action-packed 16-night Follow Australia Tour commences in one of the world’s most historic cities, Moscow. Moscow isn’t just the heart of Russia but home to the Kremlin, Red Square and St Basil’s Cathedral.
Moscow will host our Welcome Party, where we’ll be joined by Socceroos fans travelling on our Moscow Home Base Tour. From Moscow we’ll fly to Kazan for Australia’s first group stage game vs France. From Kazan we travel to Ulyanovsk (Lenin’s birthplace) by overland coach and then onto Samara for Australia’s match with Denmark. We then fly by charter to Sochi for Australia’s final group match with Peru. Finally each guest has the option of completing the tour in St Petersburg or back to Moscow.
In each city you’ll be given the opportunity to uncover its unique sights and culture on organised day tours. During the evenings, our guides will show you to local bars and restaurants, where we’ll catch all the group stage action.
The night before a Socceroos match is always an exciting time in the host city, with a truly festive atmosphere as you meet and mingle with fellow Australians as well as fans from the opposing nation.
On match days, our coaches will transport us to the venues of our pre-match functions (France function will be post-match due to 1pm kick off) and then to the stadium. Green & Gold Army pre-match functions, which include lunch or dinner and drinks, are renowned as being the perfect way to warm up to the all-important match- our expert panel of football personalities will be on hand to preview or review the match and provide insight.
Welcome to Russia. Welcome to Follow Australia!
- 13th June overnight Moscow (evening Welcome Party includes dinner, drinks & entertainment)
- 14th June overnight Moscow (day tour Kremlin/Red Square & evening RUS v KSA)
- 15th June overnight Kazan (day transfer Moscow/Kazan by commercial air)
- 16th June overnight Kazan (1pm FRA v AUS 4pm Post-Match party includes dinner, drinks & entertainment)
- 17th June overnight Kazan (day tour UNESCO World Heritage Kazan Kremlin)
- 18th June overnight Ulyanovsk (day transfer by overland coach 3 hr journey)
- 19th June overnight Ulyanovsk (day tour Volga River Cruise)
- 20th June overnight Samara (day transfer by overland coach 3 hr journey)
- 21st June overnight Samara (12noon Pre-Match party includes lunch, drinks & entertainment. 4pm DEN v AUS)
- 22nd June overnight Samara (day tour Stalin’s Bunker & Space Museum)
- 23rd June overnight Sochi (day transfer Samara/Sochi by charter air & evening GER v SWE)
- 24th June overnight Sochi (rest day – beach)
- 25th June overnight Sochi (day tour Stalin’s holiday home / Olympic precinct & mountain village)
- 26th June overnight Sochi (1pm Pre-Match party includes lunch, drinks & entertainment. 5pm PER v AUS)
- 27th June overnight # Moscow or St Petersburg (day transfer by commercial air)
- 28th June overnight # Moscow or St Petersburg (day tours to be advised)
- 29th June Tour Ends
#Note: Guests get to choose destination (Moscow or St Petersburg for final 2 nights of program, subject to availability)
We will release the Domestic Internal Travel Services Package in February 2018. It is compulsory to purchase the Domestic Internal Travel Services Package. These services are not included in your package and are on-charged to all guests at cost. We anticipate these services to be $1500.00:
- Moscow – Kazan (Commercial Air Service)
- Kazan – Ulyanovsk (Overland Coach)
- Ulyanovsk – Samara (Overland Coach)
- Samara – Sochi (Charter Air Service)
- Sochi – Moscow or St Petersburg (Commercial Air Service)